Download Safe Armory Addon to add Transmog, Inverntory and Toys into the profile!

120 Level | 440 Item Level Demon Hunter

  • Inventory

High Altitude Turban

450

High Altitude Turban
Item Level 450

Binds when picked up
HeadLeather
407 Armor
+1,145 [Agility or Intellect]
+2,255 Stamina
Durability 100 / 100

Active Azerite Powers (0/5):
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
Azerite Empowered is available.

Requires Level 120

Heart of Azeroth

459

Heart of Azeroth
Item Level 459

Binds when picked up
Unique
Neck
+368 [Agility or Strength or Intellect]
+687 Stamina
+321 Critical Strike
+321 Haste
+321 Mastery
Equip: Harnesses the energy of raw Azerite, awakening exceptional pieces of armor that possess latent powers.
Requires Level 110
"A living symbol of hope, borne by the champions of a dying planet. The fate of Azeroth will be shared by all her children."

Shoulders of the Sanguine Monstrosity

445

1

Turncoat's Cape

440

Turncoat's Cape
Item Level 440

Binds when picked up
Back
137 Armor
+309 [Agility or Strength or Intellect]
+562 Stamina
+70 Critical Strike
+99 Mastery
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 37 38 95
Dropped by: Jes Howlis
Drop Chance: 11.02%

Tunic of the Sycophant

435

Tunic of the Sycophant
Item Level 435

Binds when picked up
ChestLeather
446 Armor
+995 [Agility or Intellect]
+1,920 Stamina
Durability 165 / 165

Active Azerite Powers (0/5):
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
A new power is available.
Azerite Empowered is available.

Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 1

Fashionable Undershirt

1

Fashionable Undershirt
Trial of Style Season 1
Item Level 1

Binds when picked up
Shirt
Equip: Proclaim your fashion sense to the world.

Competitor's Tabard

1

Competitor's Tabard
Item Level 1

Binds when picked up
Tabard

Sea Dog's Cuffs

430

Sea Dog's Cuffs
Item Level 430

Binds when picked up
WristLeather
188 Armor
+281 [Agility or Intellect]
+504 Stamina
+64 Haste
+99 Versatility
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 26 64 86
Dropped by: Trothak
Drop Chance: 3.56%

Diver's Folly

430

1

Grips of Electrified Defense

440

Grips of Electrified Defense
Item Level 440

Binds when picked up
HandsLeather
290 Armor
+411 [Agility or Intellect]
+749 Stamina
+122 Critical Strike
+103 Versatility
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 26 17 23
Dropped by: Avatar of Sethraliss

Bloodfeaster Belt

430

Bloodfeaster Belt
Item Level 430

Binds when picked up
WaistLeather
242 Armor
+375 [Agility or Intellect]
+673 Stamina
+123 Haste
+95 Mastery
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 26 93 18
Dropped by: Cragmaw the Infested
Drop Chance: 3.16%

Blight Toadskin Leggings

440

Blight Toadskin Leggings
Item Level 440

Binds when picked up
LegsLeather
406 Armor
+549 [Agility or Intellect]
+999 Stamina
+131 Critical Strike
+170 Versatility
Durability 120 / 120
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 49 77 89

Footpads of the Serene Wake

455

Footpads of the Serene Wake
Item Level 455

Binds when picked up
FeetLeather
358 Armor
+473 [Agility or Intellect]
+880 Stamina
+144 Critical Strike
+93 Haste
Durability 80 / 80
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 37 67 32

Lord Waycrest's Signet

430

Lord Waycrest's Signet
Item Level 430

Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Finger
+504 Stamina
+329 Critical Strike
+182 Versatility
Requires Level 120

Waycrest Legacy (0/2)
(2) Set : When you trigger a Cacaphonous Chord or Harmonious Chord there is a 40% chance to trigger the other chord at 60% of the power.
Sell Price: 32 94 6

Seal of the Regal Loa

455

Seal of the Regal Loa
Item Level 455

Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Finger
+660 Stamina
+216 Haste
+340 Versatility
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 31 28 96

Harlan's Loaded Dice

430

Harlan's Loaded Dice
Item Level 430

Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Trinket
+475 Agility
Equip: Your attacks and abilities have a chance to roll the loaded dice, gaining a random combination of Mastery, Haste, and Critical Strike for 15 sec.
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 45 72 66

Vision of Demise

435

Vision of Demise
Item Level 435

Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Trinket
+498 [Agility or Strength]
Use: Reveal your enemy's impending demise, increasing your Haste by 0 for 10 sec. For every 10% health your target is missing, gain 0 additional Haste. (1 Min Cooldown)
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 65 30 78
Dropped by: Za'qul
Drop Chance: 4.77%

Bloody Tideturner

440

Bloody Tideturner
Item Level 440

Binds when picked up
One-HandSword
607 - 1,013 Damage Speed 2.60
(311.5 damage per second)
+274 Agility
+499 Stamina
+70 Critical Strike
+79 Haste
Durability 110 / 110
Requires Level 120
Sell Price: 74 9 71

Character summary

Race : Blood Elf

Gender : Male

Achievements summary

Total achievement points : 26550

Feats of Strength: 19

Legacy: 72

Levels summary

Level : 120

Item Level (Total) : 440

Item Level (Equipped) : 440

Stat summary

Attributes

Strength : 1215

Agility : 9124

Intellect : 1000

Stamina : 16537

Attack

Attack power : 0

Main hand speed : 2.28

Off hand speed : 2.28

Crit

Melee crit : 27

Spell crit : 27

Ranged crit : 27

Haste

Melee haste : 0

Spell haste : 0

Ranged haste : 0

Enhancements

Mastery : 30

Lifesteal : 10

Versatility : 11.929412

Avoidance : 0

Defense

Armor : 2835

Dodge : 18

Parry : 3

Block : 0

Spell

Mana Regen : 0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.